- Protect your home with AI technology and advanced motion analysis algorithms
- Alert you via email and audio before a break-in may occur - no false alarm
- Use your PC as a Network Video Recorder (NVR) - search image and video files by object types (person, car ...)
- Create filters, time schedule and actions to control the delivery of notifications.
For instance, you can specify: turn off “email” notification and “audio alert” if the detected
object is either a “cat” or a “dog”, and is moving toward the “front” camera with the “daytime”
schedule which is defined as a 7-weekdays by 24-hour matrix.
- Built-in Web Server (web-based monitor) offers remote PC/MacBook/iPad/Android device to watch new alerts, play alert videos, monitor the CPU/GPU status, disarm/arm cameras, initiate Cameras Live streaming, change the monitored areas, setup up alert filters and setup smart plugs filters - all from a web browser .
- Auto discover ONVIF compliant IP cameras and their streaming URL(s) for easy setup
- Control smart plugs to turn on/off sirens or lights
- There is no subscription cost; no cloud service needed - avoid private information leak
- Supported Platforms/OS(s): PC (Windows10), PC (Ubuntu 20 amd64), Nvidia Jetson Nano (Ubuntu 18 arm64)
- Offer hardware-accelerated RTSP decoding to support higher camera FPS and resolution for detecting fast moving objects passing through the monitored areas and lower CPU load. AiHomeGuardPro Jetson Nano version also supports hardware-accelerated encoding for generating the video files to reduce CPU consumption
- Hardware Options:
The free downloads can enable one (1) camera only; the paid version has no restriction on the number of cameras to enable as long as you install it on one PC or device.
- PC (e.g. i3-2100) with a Nvidia GPU (e.g. GT 1030, $90) can support 12 1080p IP cameras. A higher end CPU/Nvidia GPU can support more than 20 IP cameras
- PC (e.g. i5-6100), a 6th Gen Intel/AMD CPU with its integrated graphics(e.g. HD 530) can support 8 cameras without the need of a Nvidia GPU.
- Nvidia Jetson Nano can support 4 1080p IP cameras. The cost: Jetson Nano single board ($99), 128 GB Micro SDXC card ($22), an iUniker Jetson Nano case (with a external power supply and a cooling fan $20).
- A Nvidia GPU with 3~6 GB GPU memory (e.g. GTX 1050 or 1060) is recommended for the hardware decoder on Linux PC.
Note: The package (AiHomeGuardProSetup.exe) is digitally signed by Sectigo, a Microsoft Certificate Authority (CA).
You can verify its RSA signature using Windows Explorer (Properties->Digital Signatures).
When installing the package, you can safely ignore the warning from Windows Defender
on this downloaded file or from any other anti-virus software, allowing the installation to proceed.
To download AiHomeGuardPro v6.6_4 package (Ubuntu 20 PC amd64, 650MB), issue Linux command:
To downlad AiHomeGuardPro v6.6_4 (Jetson Nano arm64, 650MB), issue Linux command: