- Protect your home with AI technology and advanced motion analysis algorithms
- Alert you via email and audio before a break-in may occur - no false alarm
- Use your PC as a Network Video Recorder (NVR) - search image and video files by object types (person, car ...)
- Access image and video files from remote PC/MacBook/iPad/Android devices
- Auto discover ONVIF compliant IP cameras and their streaming URL(s) for easy setup
- Control smart plugs to turn on/off sirens or lights
- There is no subscription cost; no cloud service needed - avoid private information leak
- The free downloads (AiHomeGuardPro) can enable one (1) camera only; the paid version has no restriction on the number of cameras to enable as long as you install it on one PC.
- The latest AiHomeGuardPro version 6 can run AI inference on three types of backend:
- Nvidia GPU native mode (cuDNN); this mode offers the best performance with an Nvidia GPU (e.g. GT 1030) with a 2nd or newer generation Intel/AMD CPUs (e.g. 2-core, 4-thread i3-2100). This platform can support 12 cameras. If you need to support more than 12 cameras, you must use a higher end Nvidia GPU, e.g. GTX 1050 and a CPU with 4 or more cores
- Intel or AMD Integrated HD Graphics (e.g. Intel HD 530 within i5-6100 CPU); a 5th or 6th generation CPU with its HD Graphics can support 8 cameras. No Nvidia GPU is needed for this option.
- CPU mode (e.g. Intel i3-2100); this platform can support 3 cameras and should be used only if you don't have an Nvidia GPU and your PC has a poor integrated graphics.
Note: The package (AiHomeGuardProSetup.exe) is digitally signed by Sectigo, a Microsoft Certificate Authority (CA).
You can verify its RSA signature using Windows Explorer (Properties->Digital Signatures).
When installing the package, you can safely ignore the warning from Windows Defender
on this downloaded file or from any other anti-virus software, allowing the installation to proceed.