- Protect your home with AI technology and advanced motion analysis algorithms
- Alert you via email and audio before a break-in may occur - no false alarm
- Use your PC as a Network Video Recorder (NVR) - search image and video files by object types (person, car ...)
- Create filters, time schedule and actions to control the delivery of notifications.
For instance, you can specify: turn off “email” notification and “audio alert” if the detected
object is either a “cat” or a “dog”, and is moving toward the “front” camera with the “daytime”
schedule which is defined as a 7-weekdays by 24-hour matrix.
- Built-in Web Server for accessing images and video files from remote PC/MacBook/iPad/Android devices with one click on the URL in the email or SMS alerts.
- Auto discover ONVIF compliant IP cameras and their streaming URL(s) for easy setup
- Control smart plugs to turn on/off sirens or lights
- There is no subscription cost; no cloud service needed - avoid private information leak
- Supported Platforms/OS(s): PC (Windows10), PC (Ubuntu-18.04 AMD64), Nvidia Jetson Nano (Ubuntu 18.04 ARM64)
- Hardware Options:
The free downloads can enable one (1) camera only; the paid version has no restriction on the number of cameras to enable as long as you install it on one PC.
- PC (e.g. i3-2100) with a Nvidia GPU (e.g. GT 1030, $90) can support 12 1080p IP cameras. A higher end CPU/Nvidia GPU can support more than 20 IP cameras
- PC (e.g. i5-6100), a 6th Gen Intel/AMD CPU with its integrated graphics(e.g. HD 530) can support 8 cameras without the need of a Nvidia GPU.
- Nvidia Jetson Nano can support 5 1080p IP cameras. The cost: Jetson Nano single board ($99), 128 GB Micro SDXC card ($22), an iUniker Jetson Nano case (with a external power supply and a cooling fan $10).
Note: The package (AiHomeGuardProSetup.exe) is digitally signed by Sectigo, a Microsoft Certificate Authority (CA).
You can verify its RSA signature using Windows Explorer (Properties->Digital Signatures).
When installing the package, you can safely ignore the warning from Windows Defender
on this downloaded file or from any other anti-virus software, allowing the installation to proceed.